Changes in SPECweb2009 v1.20
- Supports the use of multiple network interfaces on client system.
- Requires the use of the supplied jar for submissions. Submissions not
using the supplied jar file will be marked invalid.
- Bug fix to display the right information in .txt report files.
- Fixes a bug in inc_common.php; persistent connections to BeSim now handled correctly.
- Ecommerce run numbers now do not need to be multiple of 5 in order to pass the Power run.
Since changes in the new v1.20 release are considered performance neutral,
the results generated with v1.20 are comparable to results generated with earlier
versions of the benchmark.