CHAPTER 6 Bibliography
- [Wittle] Wittle, Mark, Brian Keith, "LADDIS: The Next Generation
in NFS File Server Benchmarking", Usenix, 1993, Design and functional
discussion of the LADDIS benchmark.
- [Pawlowski] Pawlowski, Brian, Chet Juszczak, Peter Staubach, Carl Smith,
Diane Lebel, David Hitz, "NFS Version 3 Design and Implementation",
Usenix, June 1994, Design and implementation discussions for NFS version
- [RFC1014] Sun Microsystems, Inc., "XDR: External Data Representation
Standard", RFC 1014, Sun Microystems, Inc., June 1987. Specification
for canonical format for data exchange, used with RPC.
- [RFC1057] Sun Microsystems, Inc., "RPC: Remote Procedure Call Protocol
Specification", RFC 1057, Sun Microsystems, Inc., June 1988. Remote
procedure protocol specification.
- [RFC1094] Sun Microsystems, Inc., "Network Filesystem Specification",
RFC 1094, Sun Microsystems, Inc., March 1989. NFS version 2 protocol specification.
- [RFC1813] Sun Microsystems, Inc. "NFS Version 3 Protocol Specification",
RFC 1813, Sun Microsystems, Inc., June 1995. NFS version 3 protocol specification
- [X/OpenNFS] X/Open Company, Ltd., X/Open CAE Specification: Protocols
for X/Open Internetworking: XNFS, X/Open Company, Ltd., Apex Plaza, Forbury
Road, Reading Berkshire, RG1 1AX, United Kingdom, 1991.
- [Robinson] David Robinson, "The Advancement of NFS Benchmarking SFS
2.0", LISA XIII, 1999, Describe shortcomings in SFS 1.0 and a discussion
of design and functionality of SFS 2.0.
- [Capps] Hewlett-Packard, Don Capps, "What's new in SFS 3.0",
NFS Conference, 2001, Describe shortcomings in SFS 2.0 and a presentation
of design and functionality of SFS 3.0.
- [Gold] Network Appliance, Stephen Gold, "Defects in SFS 2.0",
SPEC website, 2001, An analysis of the defects in SFS 2.0 that lead to SFS