SPEC CINT95 Benchmark: 130.li
- Basically the same Xlisp interpreter as in the '92 benchmarks.
- However, this time we are running a much more significant workload: a version
of the Gabriel benchmarks from the "Performance Evaluation of Lisp Systems" by
- Cross module optimization (inlining) would be helpful in getting best results.
Types of Data Provided
- Rough estimates of some of the basic hardware level activities: CPI, I-
and D-cache activity, and TLB activity. This data is only useful for comparing
the '95 benchmarks, not for comparing against any particular hardware.
- Full gprof(1) outputs. [Procedure level profiling with call graphs.]
- The first 50 lines of the profile taken from the full gprof(1) output.
- Reports from sar(1). [System activity levels.]
[Mon Jan 8 14:05:06 PST 1996]