SGI UV300 Platform file
- Hyper-Threading (Default = "Enabled")
- This feature allows enabling/disabling of logical processor cores on processors supporting
Intel's Hyperthreading Technology.
- "Enabled" means each physical processor core operates as two logical processor cores.
- "Disabled" means each physical core operates as only one logical processor core.
- BT Mode (Default = "Force mode 0")
- The BT mode controls relative allocations of processor/QPI-related resources. UV 300
supports two modes of operation for the BT:
- "Force mode 0" optimizes for global memory references (best for non-NUMA-aware applications).
- "Auto-select" optimizes for local memory references (best for NUMA-aware applications).