The SPECjbb2015 Benchmark - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) at June 24, 2015
Many common questions are addressed in this FAQ or in the benchmark documentation on the SPECjbb2015 Benchmark Information (http://www.spec.org/jbb2015) web page.
This version of the FAQ is aligned with the 1.00 version of the SPECjbb2015 benchmark.
For all other questions, send your query via e-mail to: email@example.com with "SPECjbb" in the subject line.
About the Benchmark
- The SPECjbb2015 benchmark replaces SPECjbb2013 as the next generation JAVA server business benchmark.
- What is the minimum hardware required?
- At minimum, a server with 8GB of Ram is required. 24G and above is recommended for performance runs
- A JDK supporting JAVA 7
- What Operating Systems are supported?
- On the SUT side, the workload is designed to run on any OS for which a JVM 7 or higher is available.
- What other software will I need?
- A Java virtual machine (JVM).
- The workload is written in Java to enable the highest degree of portability across software operating environments.
Acquiring the Benchmark
- How much does the benchmark cost?
- How do I order the benchmark?
- I have a question or problem that isn't covered in the the documentation.
Product and service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright (c) 2007-2015 Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC).
All Rights Reserved.