SPECjAppServer2004 Changes in v1.05
Note: The benchmark workload has not changed; results generated
with v1.05 are comparable to results generated with previous versions
of the benchmark (v1.02, v1.03 and 1.04). SPEC will not distinguish between
SPECjAppServer2004 v1.02, v1.03, v1.04 and v1.05 results on its web site.
Summary of changes since the 1.03 release:
- Added a driver feature to provide real-time statistics during the
- Modified driver to support case-insensitive HTTP headers and
allow extra spaces in the chunk size. At the same time increased the
size of the HTTP header buffer to 1024 bytes. These changes address
problems reported when running the benchmark on Oracle 10g Application
Server and SAP Web Application Server 6.4.
- Upgraded the version of "ant" packaged with the kit to v1.6.2.
- Made a minor change in the auditor to support auditing across a
distributed database setup.
- Modified launcher to allow passing JVM options when starting the
- Made some clarifications in the User's Guide and fixed some minor
inconsistencies in the default build script and environment file.
- Updated the Design Document to include information about the
Foreign Key columns in the table definitions.
For further details please refer to the benchmark Change Log.