News Reporting Rules
The following rules apply to all GPC organizations reporting
results in this newsletter.
- Each component of the submitted software configuration (including
the graphics driver) must: be uniquely identified; available to
other project group members, upon demand, by the submission deadline
and for the duration of the review process; and be available to the public
by the publication date, with continued availability at least
through the next submission deadline.
- Subsequent to publication, replacing elements of a submitted
configuration must not result in more than a five percent performance
degradation in any of the submitted benchmark results. If this requirement
is not met, the submitted results for this configuration will be
removed from the GPC News Web site.
- On or before the date of results publication in the GPC News,
the submitted system configuration must be available for purchase by
the public, for the specified price or less, with a firm delivery date.
- All reports require hardware and software levels such that the
reported results are repeatable and can be reproduced through
public interfaces. All submitted systems must be available for
- Organizations submitting data will be responsible for ensuring
that results published in this newsletter can be reproduced.
Note: License agreements (inter-company) shall govern
publication of data using components that are not yet generally