Who's on First:
A List of Key Contacts for the GPC Group
Cramblitt & Company
Tel: 919-481-4599; Fax: 919-481-4639; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scheduling, editorial preparation, production coordination, design,
and overall responsibility for the GPC News.
- All marketing, communications and public relations for the GPC
Group and its project groups.
- Permissions for reproduction of any aspect of the GPC News.
- All media liaison work.
- Press conferences and other GPC-related events.
- Answering or referring questions that nobody else answers and following
up on any information that might slip through the cracks.
Kathy Powers, GPC Administrator
Tel: 540-349-7878; Fax: 540-349-5992; e-mail: email@example.com
- Providing information for new and potential members.
- Membership administration tasks (invoices, payments, budget,etc.)
- Coordinating GPC meetings and gatherings.
- Managing permissions, security and reporting for the SPEC/GPC Web
Dell Computer Corporation
Tel: 512-728-9910; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SPEC/GPC chair is responsible for the following:
- Officiating all meetings of the GPC Group.
- Coordination of GPC Group activities.
- Recruiting of new members.
- Liaison with SPEC.
- Attending SPEC Board of Directors meetings.
- Coordinating activities with the GPC administrator.
Project group chairs are responsible for answering any questions
posted to the alias through the GPC News.They are also
responsible for conducting meetings of their respective groups,
and for answering media questions channeled to them through Cramblitt
& Company. Assigned reviewers for each update of the
GPC News are responsible for notifying the project group
(and, more specifically, Kathy Powers) of the number of new submissions
from the vendors for which they are reviewing.