SPEC CFP95: 146.wave5
- WAVE solves Maxwell's equations and particle equations of motion on
a cartesian mesh with a variety of field and particle boundary conditions.
- For CPU'95: the timesteps scaled up from 5 to 40 timesteps, changed
to double precision, changed NC1 to 205165 in order to handle more particles.
- Rough estimates of some of the basic hardware level activities: CPI, I-
and D-cache activity, and TLB activity. This data is only useful for comparing
the '95 benchmarks, not for comparing against any particular hardware.
- Full gprof(1) outputs. [Procedure level profiling with call graphs.]
- The first 50 lines of the profile taken from the full gprof(1) output.